Our customers tell us that they need:
- to capture customer requirements
- show feature level method of manufacture and inspection
- proof that requirements have been fulfilled
The challenges often include issues such as: –
- customer requirements are unclear, often just a model is provided, drawings have errors or missing data, the drawing and model do not align
- method of manufacture via the router lacks clarity, operation narratives are unclear, mistakes are made
- visual and dimensional inspection lacks clear standards and gauge choices, often with no measurement verification.
Does this sound familiar?
We have developed a simple yet highly effective process to address these issues.
Contact us about our Product Assurance process.